|Property for Sale For Multi Family or Commercial and Residential Condo Development
Price: 10,500,000. Lot Size: Frontage 200 X 100 Depth. 20,000 S.F. Buildable 40,000 SF - R6B Zoning.
Profitable for Rentals and Commercial Condo Area - Walking Distance to 7 train subway.Buses to Roosevelt Ave., Corona. Or Queens Blvd., Forest Hills. Semi busy area.
Below are the details for consideration of the sale:
1) The price: $10,500,000. Buyer/s' pay the Transfer Tax and Sold As Is-Where Is.
2) Buyer/s' must put 10% down payment upon Contract, 90% on Closing (Must be 'All Cash' deal).
3) The property has 4 month to month tenants. (Rental Income $337,000 a year).
The Sellers' agrees to vacate the property of tenants and be allowed the legal maximum period of time for eviction.
4) Buyer/s agrees to close within 30 days after the property is vacant.
5) Seller is paying **All remediation and monitoring expenses in regard to the violation agreed and ordered by the NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation (DEC) until Closing.
6) But, the Buyer/s' will continue to pay all environmental clean-up (Builder will take out the soil anyway, upon digging) and remediation expenses as Ordered by DEC according to a consent order which was signed in order to satisfy and commit to the DEC to finish the remediation to satisfy the violation. **( Brief history below. All these have Documentation)
**Sometime in 1992, the gasoline station tenant had a leak. The Sellers' received letter from NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation (DEC) for violation. They were ordered to clean up and do remediation.
They did the Phase 1, 2, & 3. All documented and submitted to DEC. (The previous clean up, when the property was dug up and after the clean up, they covered it up again. They were NOT told that they should not cover it up again with the same dirt soil. The builder/developer who will buy this property, have to dig up anyway, where there might be some residue to the soil that will be hauled to the dumpsite.)
Property is Possible to avail the Program FRESH for Developer Incentives.
The City has established the Food Retail Expansion to Support Health (FRESH) program. FRESH provides zoning and financial incentives to promote the establishment and retention of neighborhood grocery stores in undeserved communities throughout the five boroughs.
|Lot Size:||200 x 100|